JOB TITLE: PR ACCOUNT Director
JOB DESCRIPTION AND REQUIREMENTS:
As a PR Account Director you will be required to lead a dedicated PR team’s performance and development, overseeing the team’s day to day management of clients’ portfolios thus ensuring successful results and delivery of agreed activities across markets and profitability of accounts. To effectively grow portfolio of clients in line with iJordan’s objectives and to be a positive company advocate.
Key tasks include:
- Client Management and Strategy
- Team Management
- Business Development
- Commercial Judgment
- Content Management
- Media-relations management and planning
Key attributes of a PR Account Director:
As the ideal candidate it is essential that you have;
- Bachelor degree
- 6 years minimum experience within a Public Relations or Integrated Media agency
- Corporate/Professional Services Industry experience
- Team management experience
- Excellent Arabic/English writing skills and ability to write/edit press releases, marketing collateral, etc.
- Financial experience on managing accounts (budgets/costing)
- Proven records of complete client servicing management
- Track record of business development success
- Microsoft package proficiency
If you have all the skills and experience required please apply now!
Due to high volume of received applications, we are unable to respond to each application on individual basis therefore only successful candidates will be contacted.
You can respond to this job posting by sending your CV with a cover letter to:
Lana Al Sakka, Managing Partner: email@example.com
Ruba Saqr, Director of PR: firstname.lastname@example.org
OR APPLY THROUGH Bayt.com: